Revitalizing the American Dream
Workers of America presents the following proposals to revitalize the American Dream, to enhance our economy and provide a better future and improved conditions for our workers:
I. Provide for a workers bill of rights that recognizes labor-management relations as being a two-way responsibility -- workers dedicate themselves to the success of their employer in return for a reasonable measure of wages and benefits, job security and a safe working environment.
II. Establish a national industrial policy that provides for:
- A world-class system of education and training that enables American workers to maintain their competitive edge.
- A level playing field to protect American workers from unfair foreign competition.
- The development of mechanisms that foster new technology and continually renew the nation's infrastructure.
III. Insure that all workers with legitimate full-time employment earn a living wage.
IV. Remove the economic fear of illness by providing a cost effective system of health care that covers all workers and their families.
V. Reform Social Security and pension laws to provide a fiscally sound program that provides workers with a secure income and comfortable standard of living upon retirement.
Help Us Give the American Worker a Greater Voice!
If you want to make a difference and help in building a strong national organization that
represents the concerns of workers, become a member of Workers of America. By joining, you:
- Become part of WoA's activist network and take part in our grassroots effort to improve worker conditions, pay and benefits.
- Support WoA's efforts to bring worker concerns to legislators, business leaders and the public.
- Receive a subsciption to WoA's Working People magazine.
Memberships are available as follows:
1 Year - $18.00
2 Years - $30.00
Lifetime - $175.00
To join, complete the application form and we'll bill you. Or send a check or money order, made payable to Workers of America, to:
Workers of America, Inc.
P.O. Box 523028
Springfield, Virginia 22152
Your paid membership includes a subscription to Working People magazine.
Workers of America, Incorporated, is a non-profit, non-stock corporation chartered in the
Commonwealth of Virginia.
To receive additional information, ask questions or send comments about the Workers of America and its activities, please send e-mail to email@example.com, phone us at
703-503-7974 or write us at P.O. Box 523028, Springfield, Virginia 22152.